nuffnang ads

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Goals for 2009













Goals must be S.M.A.R.T., which stand for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant & Time-bound.

Since we just celebrated Maal Hijrah 1430 which coincided with New Year 2009, i want to list down my goals for this year...

* Tracking down my expenses (establish monthly budget plan)
* Saving for emergency fund (at least 3 month by year end)
* Settle my credit card debts (debt free by year end)
* Vacation trip for my family (fourth quarter 09)
* House renovation (first quarter 09)

If all goes well.. insyaallah, my financial will become positive (black.. some people prefer to say). I know it is tough but yet achievable (don't u guys think so!). So folks.. let's the ball rolling.....

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment